fredag 26. desember 2014

Christmas peace

I would love to give greatings to all the visiters to my blog,
Merry Christmas and blessings for a happy new year to you all.


The two fourlegged friends in my house is a perfect image of a second of peace.
It's hope for everyone if these two can get alonge.

I was planning on a lot of Christmas cards this year, but one can't allways get what is planned when studies and work takes most of the time. Next year I will make them all early for all my family and friends.

This is the last christmas card I made this year.
A 3step card with a christmas designpaper from Pion.
Spellbinders dies. And see the gorgeous ivy leaves I got. That is also spellbinders dies.
Flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and some golden stamens from my stash.
Twinkle Star Tilda from the Waiting for Christmas collection 2014,
coloured with copics





Thanks for dropping by, and welcome back.

Playing along with these challenges:
Creative Fingers Challenge - #61 Anything goes
Magnolia Down Under Challenge - #251 Anything goes
Divas by Design - 17th dec  Anything goes
Simply Magnolia - 16th dec  Anything goes
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - #51 Anything goes


5 kommentarer:

  1. Utrolig stilig brette teknikk du har brukt her. Og den doilyen bak motivet var råstilig. Har en stor punch her, hmm må legge dette kortet i inspirasjonsmappa mi tenker jeg ;-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks Elin for joining us at Simply Magnolia again with another gorgeous card!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Very sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge.

    SvarSlett
  4. just lovely...love your doggies....lizzi simply magnolia

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...