lørdag 24. september 2016

Tilda with spring flowers

Hi there. I am so happy to say that I have been chosen to join the Design team of Simply Magnolia.
It is such an honor to be among these wonderful group of designers.

On Simply Magnolia there is an ongoing challenge
with the theme Anything goes.
Come and join in with the fun.

My first contribution I am sharing with you is this card I made for
Agarshy's 11th birthday

All of my favorite things is included in this card. Magnolia stamp, doohickey dies, flowers and of caurse colored with copic markers. 




For this card I have used:
Magnolia stamp of Tilda with spring flowers from the Spring fever collection 2016
Colored with copics
Designpaper from Pion
Dies from Magnolia Doohickeys and Spellbinders
Flowers from WOC and others
Bling from my stash
and text by computer

This card will join in the fun with these challenges:
All About Magnolia Challenge - #16 All about Doohickeys and DT call (ends 2/10)
Paradise of Magnolia - #44 Sparkle and shine (ends 3/10)
Lovely Hänglar or sweet Magnolia challenge - #138 Anything goes (ends 7/10)
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge blog - #173 My favorite things (ends 7/10)
Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog - #147 Anything goes (ends 6/10)

Wow,, thanks. This card have been chosen among top 3 at
Little Miss Muffet challenge
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.no/
Thanks and congrats to the other winners and top 3.



Thanks for your visit
and I love to see you again.
xoxo Elin


5 kommentarer:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! i love the design and gorgeous Tilda. Thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Elin, I'm just popping in with a comment from Fussy and Fancy. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Such a pretty design and lovely colours with such a pretty Tilda coloured just perfect.
    Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    SvarSlett
  4. So adorable! I love your fold card. Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Fantastic card, lovely the tassles under the bow he he!!! Lovely colouring!!! Congratulations on your New DT post too honey..
    Thank you for sharing your creation with at LHOSM!
    Cuddles Jay xx

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...