onsdag 29. november 2017

Christmas is coming

Good evening to you ♥
I have a new card to show you today, as we have a reminder of our ongoing challenge at the 
You still have time to join in with the fun
The challenge this time is
Christmas is coming
Come over and get inspired by the lovely creations from the rest of the DT

Well... here is my card for this challenge..
And I think I have fallen in love with a gingerbread girl ♥
This little cutie is from the new collection from Magnolia
Christmas party
and I LOVE her







For this card I have used:
Magnolias stamps - Gingerbread Tilda, Holidays wishes text and a small gingerbread all from the Christmas party collection 2017
Dies from Magnolia doohickey and others
Designpaper from Pion
Flowers from WOC
Charm and gold net from my stash
Gold sparkle
Copic list:
Skin - E000, 01, 21, 11, 13, R20
Hair, gingerbread in pocket and shoes - E31, 35, 37, 59
Clothes - E41, 42, 43, 44, 47, R81, 83, 85, 89
Background - B32, 60, W00, 1, 3, 5

This card is playing along with these challenges:
Magnolia-licious - #15 with option of Christmas
Lovely Hänglar or sweet Magnolia - #152 Pearls, gems or sparkle (I added sparkle)
Magnolia Forever - #59 Girly
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog - #127 Anything goes
Glitter 'N' Sparkle challenge blog - #267 Add metal
Sweet Stampers Challenge blog - #14 Christmas

So happy to say that this card is chosen for top 3 at the Lovely Hänglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge
Thanks a lot ♥ ♥

Have a wonderful week 
and I see you again soon
xx Elin

9 kommentarer:

  1. OMG beautiful card! Great Inspiration. XOXO

    SvarSlett
  2. Et flott julekort i litt anderledes farger. Herlig :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. This is so beautiful Elin! I love the design and the beautiful Tilda! Love the colours too! Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    SvarSlett
  4. I can't wait to get my hands on her! I love her! Your project is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation with us at Magnolia-licious! Good luck,
    Rene

    SvarSlett
  5. Elin... this is too gorgeous!!! I LOVE it!!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious!! Good luck for the prize :) Rosette

    SvarSlett
  6. What a wonderful christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow ... eine wundervolle Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    Liebe Grüße, Daniela

    SvarSlett
  8. Oh my goodness, this is utterly divine. Gorgeous layout and colouring!!!! Loving those scrummy hint of gold, really eye catching! She is so cute!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creativity with us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge!!!
    Crafty cuddles Jay xxx

    SvarSlett
  9. Hi Elin!
    Your card is so beautiful with lots of great details!
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
    Hugs Marlene

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...