mandag 25. november 2019

Cool girl

I am so sorry for missing out on my duties this last weeks.
But here comes a series of post to catch up.

First of I want to show you a card I made for the challenge at
Lemon Shortbread challenge blog
This card is for the last challenge that is acctually finnish,
but do not miss out on the ongoing challenge here






This lovely stamp is T-shirt soda girl from Lemon Shortbread shop
Go and see all the lovely stamps they have
And have fun playing with your craft.
Don't forget to join in with the fun of the challenge.

I will join in with these challenges:


Love
Elin xoxo ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...