lørdag 24. april 2021

Bente

 OMG... I forgot to make my post this month.

But here I have my card for the ongoing challenge at

Simply Magnolia
with the theme Anything goes with option color pallett

This card was made for a colleague working in the office support.
She also make our shift plans. As there the little details comes from.









In this card I have used
Magnolia stamp - Dandelion Tilda and Rosebud Tilda from Spring fever col. 2016
Colored with copics
Dies from Magnolia Doohickey and others
Pion designpaper
Flowers from IAR and Papirdesign

I like to enter these challenges:
Magnolia Forever - #100 Anything goes
Crafty friends challenge - #April Ladies and/or girls


Have a great weekend
Love
Elin ♥

2 kommentarer:

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...