onsdag 28. februar 2018

My favorite colors

Hello dear friends

Over at the Midweek Magnolias challenge blog we have a reminder of the ongoing challenge "Favorite color".
Do not miss out, but come and play with us HERE
Magnolia Sweden is our sponsor
It's hard to choose just one color, but mye favorite has to be pink and purple. So I made a card with both ♥

I love challenges, and spesially to be challenged my self to try out new things.
This time I was challenged by Elizabeth to try out nolines coloring.
You find Elizabeth's blog here with a lot of super tutorials of coloring, and I was using her tutorial for nolines.
A bit scary, but you learn a lot if you just to jump in and try :)




Nolines gives a very soft look, and I was so scared to damage the image.
A little backwards as I only could have made a new one if I did. LOL


The cutest bunny from Magnolia doohickey dies




For this card I have used:
Magnolia stamp Tilda with big tulip pot from the Little Easter col. 2013
Pion designpaper from lavender col.
Dies from Magnolia Doohickey and others
WOC flowers
Bow, button and pearls from my stash
Copic colors:
Skin E000, 01, 21, 11, 13, R20
Hair E50, 51, 53, 55, 57
Pink R81, 83, 85, 89
Purple V000, 12, 15, 17 (I think, forgot to write)
Brown E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Yellow Y11, 21, 23, YR23, 24
Green G28, YG01, 03, 17
Background Y0000, 000, 11

I play with these challenges:
Magnolia-Licious challenge - #February Anything goes with option of valentine
Crafty Creations challenge - #361 Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Design challenge - # Anything goes
Crafty Friends challenge - #78 Springtime
A gem of a challenge - #213 Spring flowers

Yayy... got to be among top 3 at Crafty Sentiments Design challenge
Thanks ♥


Also top 3 at Crafty Friends challenge
Thanks ♥




I am so happy you dropped by
See you again soon

xx Elin

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magnolia-licious! Good luck,
    Rene

    SvarSlett
  2. What a great card! I love your coloring! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card love your flowers. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card, you no lines coloring looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...