onsdag 14. mars 2018

My hero

Hello friends
I am back with a boys card this time. I find boys card always harder to make, so they are a bit more challenge in them self. I think it has to do with the lack of flowers and decorations.
Kind of CAS card as much as I manage to do.

Over at the Midweek Magnolia challenge we have an ongoing challenge with
Come and play with us and enjoy your cardmaking.
And just see what my other DT members has made for your inspiration here.





The boy with spiderman t-shirt I got inspired from another lady on net, not sure her name.
But I thought this was just soo an cool idea.

For this card I have used:
Magnolia stamps - Super Edwin from The winner takes it all col. 2011
Cool Edwin from Sweet rainbow col. 2011
Designpaper from Maja design
I do not know where the dies are from
Glittre stars from stash
Copic list:
Skin E000, 01, 21, 11, 13, R20
Hair E50, 51, 53, 55
Red R22, 24, E07, 09, 18
Blue B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Yellow Y11, Yr23, 24, 27
Shadow W0, 1, 3, 5, B34, 32, 60, blender
And on spiderman boy Grey C0, 1, 3, 5
Green YG01, 03, 17, G28

I am entering these challenges:
Marvelous Magnolia challenge - #130 Anything goes
Crafty Creations challenge - #362 Anything goes
Lemon Shortbread challenge - #63 Anything goes
Little Miss Muffet challenge - #184 Anything goes
Creative Inspirations challenge - #March - Any occations

So happy to be among top 3 at
Little miss Muffet challenge

http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.no/

Thanks ♥

So happy you dropped by
until next time
Hugs Elin ♥

2 kommentarer:

  1. Herlig superEdvin kort da...

    SvarSlett
  2. Your card is beautiful inside and out Elin! I love the design and your beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...