mandag 2. april 2018

Christmas angel

Hello friends.. I am back again with anoter post today :)

Simply Magnolia is starting a new challenge today
with the theme of
With pearls

Come and join us in the fun

My card for this challenge is with a Christmas card with the cutest angel.
Wanted to keep the lovely angel on the designpaper, so this is kind of simple in the decoration.




For this card I have used:
Magnolia stamp - Flying Angel Tilda from Merry little Christmas coll. 2010
WOC flowers
Dies from Spellbinders and other
Designpaper not sure
And I have no idea what copic markers used

I will enter these challenges:

See you soon
Hugs from Elin ♥

2 kommentarer:

  1. Elin this is gorgeous, love how you left the DP as is and added the sweet stamp on the top...great idea/x💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]
    ❣️

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...