torsdag 8. november 2018

Waiting for Christmas

I am so waiting for Christmas. It's the most amazing season of all.
I have a little tag to share with you today
as we have a new challenge at
Paradise of Magnolia
with the theme "Winter"

My tag is a real CAS one and that is rare to find here with me.


The more I look at this cutie I love her.
She is a Magnolia stamp Tilda with holiday sweather from Aspen Holiday col. 2016
Glitter glue
Colored with copics:
Skin E000, 01, 21, 11, 13, R20
Hair E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Red E07, 09, 18, R22, 24
Brown E41, 42, 43, 44
White C00, 1, 3

I will play along with these challeneges:
Magnolia-Licious challenge - #Use sparkles, glitter or bling
ABC Christmas challenge - #W for wishes and X for Xmas
Creative Inspirations - #November chill

Love
Elin ♥

1 kommentar:

  1. Love this tag, a very cute stamp. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...