lørdag 2. mai 2020

Happy 70

Hello again.
I am back with another post today with 
a sweet card for a sweet sweet lady turning 70 years

I am also a guest designer at
with their new challenge
Anything goes with option Monochrome








Keywords: Have a big heart, love glitter/bling, gifts, pink, flowers

I have used for this card:
Magnolia stamps - Congratulations Tilda from You are so special col. 2011
Tilda with spring heart from Lost and found col. 2014
Dies from Magnolia Doohickey and others
Maja designpaper
Flowers from IAR, WOC and Papirdesign
Bling from stash
Colored with copics

I will enter these challenges:
Creations in Pink - #21 Anything goes in mainly pink

Big hug
Elin ♥ ♥

1 kommentar:

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...