mandag 3. august 2020

60 years

Good morning everyone.
I know I am late with this post, but want to share it anyway.
This card was for the last Simply Magnolia challenge,
and in that periode I was struggling a lot with my computer and our internet.
We have now a new challenge, so feel free to join in with the fun.

Anyhow this card was made for a lovely colleauge of mine on her 60th birthday.










For this card I have used:
Magnolia stamps - Tilda with bow knot - Animals of the year col.2014
Tilda with Maggie the monkey - Animals of the year col. 2014
Colored with copic
Dies from Magnolia Doohickey and others
Maja design paper
Flowers from IAR and Papirdesign
Charms and effects from my stash

Have a wonderful monday ♥
xoxo Elin ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...