torsdag 15. oktober 2020

Butterflie wings

 Hello my wonderful friends all ower the world.
I hope you are all safe and with good health.

Today I like to share with you a card I made for a colleauge of mine
on her day of retirement.

It's also a reminder of the ongoing challenge at

Simply Magnolia

with the fun theme
Anything goes with option Spooky

We don't celebrate Halloween so I didn't have a new Halloween card ready for today.
And then it is a Anything goes card from me








I like to enter these challenges:
I AM ROSES - #October IAR challenge
Copic Marker Norge - #119 Anything goes with option something with wings
Ally's Angels - #39 Anything goes
Creative inpirations - #October challenge Anything goes
Crafty Creations challenge - #414 Anything goes

xoxo Elin ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...