tirsdag 2. oktober 2018

Autumn in Paris

Hello my friends
I like to share with you my new card with a new challenge at
Simply Magnolia
with the theme

Enjoy your game and play with your craft
lets see some gorgeous creations ♥

I have played with some different autumn colors
and made a blue card this time








I have used for this card:
Magnolia stamps - With love from Paris from the Magnolia day col. 2017
and Happy summer Tilda from Summer col. 2017
Pion design paper
Dies from Magnolia Doohickeys and others
WOC flowers
Charms from stash
Copic list:
Skin E000, 00, 21, 11, 13, R20
Hair E51, 53, 55, 57
Blue B91, 93, 95, 97
Green YG61, 63, 67
Yellow YR21, 23, 24, 27
Flower C00, 1, 3, R81
Shadow W00, 1, 3, 5, B0000, 000, 00

I will enter these challenges:
Magnolia-Licious challenge - #october Use your favorite color (I have two, Blue and Pink)
Lemon Shortbread challenge - #77 Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - #2.oct Anything goes
Scrap from your heart - #26 Use dies
Ally's Angels - #13 Anything goes

Got in the top 3 at
Thanks ♥ ♥ ♥

Have a gorgeous day 
and week and I see you soon
xx Elin ♥

6 kommentarer:

  1. Love the added embellishments. Very French
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Lemon Shortbread http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    SvarSlett
  2. Endnu et fantastisk kort fra din hånd. Smukke farver, flot farvelægning og igen masser af fine detaljer.

    1000 tak for at du deler dit smukke kort med os på Scrap From Your Heart.

    Jytte, DT.

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig kort med mange herlige detaljer! Likte også brettingen veldig godt! Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrap from your heart! DT Anita

    SvarSlett
  4. I just saw3 of your gorgeous cards playing in the challenge at Ally's Angels. So much details and so lovely colored and embellished.....I love to see you at our challenge.....thank you very much and come back soon.
    xxx Plony

    SvarSlett
  5. I also want to thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious with this beauty.
    xxx Plony

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...