mandag 1. oktober 2018

Sweet little baby

Hi friends.
For this lovely autumn day I have a new card to share with you.
We just started a new challenge over at
Paradise of Magnolia
and the lovely theme this time is

I hope many of you have time to spend with your hobby and enjoy your crafting, just as I have.
Because hobby should be something relaxing, enjoyable and a time to charge your batteries.
To me it's a timeout from the daily stress and it really makes me happy.

Well, I hope this new card also will make you happy and maybe give some inspiration
I surround my self with babies every day at work, and love every bit of them.
So this card was easy to get inspired to do.
Congrats to a beautiful girl on her Christening day ♥












For this card I have used:
Magnolia stamps - Sleeping baby Tilda from Cozy family col.2010
Baby Tilda from Prince & Prinsesses col. 2012
Summer birds from Sea breeze col. 2013
Bunny from Tilda in wonderland col. 2018
Maja designpaper
Dies from Magnolia Doohickey and others
WOC flowers
Charm and ribbon from my stash
Inka-Gold Platinum for silvery shine
Copic list:
Skin E000, 00, 21, 11, R20
Hair E51, 53, 55
Pink R0000, 81, 83, 85
White C00, 1, 3, 5
Yellow Y11, YR21, 23, 24
Sky B0000, 000
Shadow W0, 2
Blue B91, 93, 95

I will enter these challenges:
Lemon shortbread challenge - #77 Anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers - #219 Lace or ribbon
The Ribbon Girl blog - #october Anything goes
Scrap from your heart - #26 Use dies
Ally's Angels - #13 Anything goes

Thanks for your visit
and I hope to see you soon again
xoxo Elin ♥

7 kommentarer:

  1. So sweet.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Lemon Shortbread http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    SvarSlett
  2. Åh, hvor er det sødt og yndigt. Så mange fine detaljer.

    1000 tak for at du deltager i vores udfordring på Scrap From Your Heart.

    Jytte, DT.

    SvarSlett
  3. Such a sweet card Ellin, Thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl October 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    SvarSlett
  4. Så utrolig nyyydelig kort!!! Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen til Scrap from your heart! DT Anita

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh Elin, this is gorgeous.
    Thank you for entering it in to my ribbon and lace challenge at CCM.
    Hugs Kimx

    SvarSlett
  6. Super cute card...
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge.

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    DT - CCM

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...